Friday, July 21, 2017

After the Rains ~

Hello and happy Friday
needlefolk friends!

Prim & Proper Pinkeep Club Update...

I've been stitching day and night on the 
model...hope to have the pinkeep and its companion 
accessory ready to reveal early next week!

For today, I have a wee sneak peak to share...

The model is being stitched on 
32ct overdyed "Antique Copper" linen.


This is the chosen Civil War Reproduction
fabric for the backing of the pinkeep.


And, this is the chosen ribbon that will be
used on the pinkeep's companion accessory.

I'll be busy, busy, busy this weekend!

It's never to late to join the club, 
memberships are available through my 
Etsy shop.

For complete details, please click HERE

~:::::::~

Our oldest military son and family is on
 assignment in Mauritania, Africa.

They texted us this picture...

Our little grandson Caleb, who is only three
years old, just happens to love monkeys!

Now, instead of just playing with 
 his stuffed ones...all he has to do is look
outside in the backyard at the real thing!

~:::::::~

The past several days the midwest has been hit 
really hard with "monsoon" style rains, 
high winds and flooding.

Sadly, the quaint little Mississippi river town
of McGregor, Iowa was  devastated by a Tornado! 

We ended up with water in our basement
and lots of standing water in our fields...

Creating a marsh like environment that
is attracting not only one Sand Hill Cane... 


...and even more than two Sand Hill's!


Today, Canadian Geese are now sharing our
fields with the cranes!


Our backyard rabbit friends are coming
out of hiding to see if the rains have finally stopped!


Yesterday, we had 7 inches of rain, plus more
rain today...for now, it has finally stopped!

The gentle quietness after the storm...at least for now!

~:::::::~

Lately, I've been sorting through many things
that I've either acquired or inherited over the years...

Trying to decide what to keep and what to part with!


Slowly, I feel ready to do some 
major downsizing with my overflowing stash!

As time allows, I will continue to post 
many of these goodies that are looking for
a good new home right here on my blog!

Hopefully, 
I'll have some chosen items to post
next week.

~:::::::~

FARM SHOP
WILL BE OPEN ON SATURDAY

~ 10:30 to 3:30 ~


Our Farm Shop is located at ~
W4253 County Road B
West Salem, Wisconsin 54669
(608) 799~4418

Please don't hesitate to call if Saturday 
doesn't work for you...always happy to accommodate!

~:::::::~

Weekend Soul Food...

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee:
for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most
gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, 
that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

2 Corinthians 12:9...kjv

~:::::::~

If you're searching for that 
one person who will change your life, 
take a look in the mirror...the magic is YOU!

Have an awesome weekend, friends!

Kindly, Tammy 


5 comments:

  1. The sneak peek and the ribbon are pretty.
    Looks Fall-like. :)
    Beautiful Cranes. Love the pic of the Cows.
    We've had some bad storms here also, seems like the storms are all over the Midwest.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send that rain south--100 degrees on our deck today--we need a break from the heat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's just me, Tammy, but I see a bear cub sleeping on its side in your cloud picture. Look for the little cutie head in the negative space within the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the animal pics, all so cute.

    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete
  5. เล่นที่นี่รับรองได้ชัวร์เว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์
    มีกิจกรรมและเกมให้เลือกอีกมากมายสล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete