Saturday, February 3, 2018

Fresh New Look...

Welcome dear needlefolk friends!

I know it's only February,
but I already have SPRING fever
flowing through my veins!

SPRING...absolutely my most favorite 
time of the year!

My mind is full of fresh new ideas for the 
months ahead!

Sharing with you today is the 
all new look of my pattern cover  page...

The new layout now coincides with my
blog header!


The background color will now be
chosen from a softer palette!

My newest release "Midwinter's Day" will be 
arriving in shops with the new look,
or to purchase the pattern now,
please Click HERE

Hope you like the new look???

❄❄❄

"Prairie Sisters" Handworke Club Update...


I am truly humbled by the continued 
support from loyal club members...the above added
club tokens is my way of showing my 
sincere appreciation to all 
members who join my
handworke clubs!

The "Prairie Sisters" club projects will be designed to be 
practical sewing accessories that can be used from your favorite 
   stitching chair or tucked into your favorite workbasket...watch
 for upcoming updates!

New members are always welcome,
memberships are available through my Etsy
Shop, for all the details please 
Click HERE

❄❄❄

From my stash of unfinished projects...

Frozen in time, 
neatly packed away...just waiting to be resurrected!


Some of you may remember when I 
started this Antique Reproduction Samplers, 
but life happens and sadly I had to set it 
aside...BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!


I remember like it was yesterday being so
excited when I finished stitching the third border!


When I unpacked my unfinished work last night,
I gasped in disbelief at how CLOSE this sampler
is to being FINISHED!


I promised myself to do my best to finished 
Lydia's work once and for all!

❄❄❄

Weekend Soul Food...

We will always be most victorious when we are in the center of
 God's will.  When we are in God's will, we are able to see our
trials from God's perspective...through the lens of
 His grace and truth...but what is God's will?

The following verse is so perfect in its simplicity....

Rejoice evermore.
Pray without ceasing.
In every thing give thanks:
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus
concerning you.

1 Thessalonians 5:16~18...kjv

~ Be joyful:  Intentionally look for joy in each day. (joy is a choice)

~ Be prayerful: Focus your thoughts on God through prayer. 
                        (turn temptations into triggers to pray)

~ Be thankful:  God's blessings can be seen when we focus on what
                         we DO have rather than what we DON'T have!


"Intentionally look for joy as you pray with a thankful heart"


❄❄❄

Until next time, 
I'm off to pick up my needle & thread
 to continue working where I
left off!

Soulfully, Tammy








1 comment:

  1. The new cover page loos nice.
    Lydia Barnes Pidgeon looks like a beautiful sampler with beautiful colors.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete