Saturday, July 20, 2019

Studio Sneak Peek...

Welcome dear needlefolk friends!

Hope everyone's staying cool during this 
summer heat wave!

Sharing with you today is a little sneak peek of the progress
being made on the re~organization of my Studio...
So many of my favorite things have been packed away, 
these antique velvet carrots and cotton spun rabbit brought 
such joy to my heart while arranging them into
this basket!

Every pile of clutter is being completely removed,
especially from all my work benches and cutting table...

Every drawer is being completely dumped out,
and only keeping what I really need!


It really helped to have our large 
Country Antique Barn Sale,
got rid of lots of stuff no longer needed!


Hauled lots of throw away stuff to 
our local dump...keeping only my sewing collectables!


It's been so much fun 
working late nights on this make over,
air conditioner and music 
cranked up...completely exhausted!


Everything is becoming SO organized...I have to 
pinch myself to believe it!



Re~arranging large cabinets to create more open 
wall space to hang my ever growing sampler models!


Deciding which cabinets to keep and which ones to part
  with...not ready to part with this lovely old display cabinet yet!


My largest endeavor is organizing my 
shipping area...starting to see light at the end of the tunnel!


My Grandmother's antique embroidery hoops...love them!


This area is by the Studio entrance, 
organized antique thread cabinets onto an
old farm cart on wheels...

Surly I'm not the only one who's work space can get 
turned upside down...my only regret is that I 
never took any before pics!  πŸ˜₯

I still have quite a few things to sort through and organize,
 but hope to be pretty much finished by the end of July...
then I'll share some wide range pics, 
or maybe I'll try to do a video walk through!
πŸ˜€

Let me introduce you to some little farm 
critters that say good night to me
as I lock up the Studio...
This little fellow was perched onto the screen door,
so translucent...you can see right through its
tiny body!

This fellow is a regular nightly visitor...
Loves to perch on a birdhouse that is located under the
nightlight...catching a belly full of bugs!

This dude just loves hanging on the building...
Coming or going, but always looking for free bugs!


Check out these unusual moths...
They are early risers...greeting me in the morning as I open
up the Studio!

Look what was hanging outside my kitchen window...
This isn't the best picture, but I barely got my camera
in time to capture this Red Headed Wood Pecker!

πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›

I'm finding lots of goodies while
sorting through stuff, 
so I've decided to offer these findings
on Ebay auctions.

To check out each item,
simply click onto the photo and it will take
you directly to each Ebay Auction listing
OR you can click onto the word HERE 
at the bottom of each photo.

"Book of Days 2014" click HERE

Next, by Blackbird Designs...
"Merry Christmas Drum" click HERE

Next, another Blackbird Design...
"Noel" click HERE

Next, Plum Street Samplers...
"Christmas Gathering" click HERE

Next, The Heart's Content...
"Bunny Scissors Fob" click HERE

I hope these wonderful rare findings will
find good new homes!

From my hand to your...best wishes on bidding!

πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡

Soul Food...

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,
saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil,
to give you an expected end."

Jeremiah 29:11...KJV

πŸ—πŸ—πŸ—

Thank you so much for visiting with me today,
Kindly, Tammy







9 comments:

  1. Just wonderful, a great place to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! Video walk through! Your collections are fabulous, never saw the needlework related antiques around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful treasures you have.
    It must've been hard to part with some of them.
    Yes, a Video!
    We have a lot of those little visitors too.
    I put a jar lid out with some water one day where I saw one, and the next day, a little guy was sitting in the "spa"! So cute!
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! it looks great! Loved meeting your visitors. We have one very loud frog that lives outside our bedroom window and keeps me awake! I love my woodpeckers! I am working on Catharine Dickenson right now. Love her and her colors! Updates on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh! Just beautiful, inspiring, incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is just breathtaking. You have THE BEST collections.
    Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tammy, you’re studio looks fantastic! No doubt decluttering made what you kept feel so much more valuable. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammy: What fun to redo your studio.
    I was going to stop at your shop when I was in Wisconsin at a retreat but remembered you were closed, maybe soon after you open again.
    I love what you are doing so beautiful.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. ΰΈ£ΰΈ§ΰΈ‘ เกฑΰΈͺ์ ΰΈͺΰΈ₯็ΰΈ­ΰΈ• ฑาแรงที่ΰΈͺุΰΈ”ΰΉƒΰΈ™ΰΈ•ΰΈ­ΰΈ™ΰΈ™ี้‼️
    ΰΈͺูΰΈ•ΰΈ£ΰΈ”ูΰΈ‡่ΰΈ²ΰΈ’ ΰΉ€ΰΈˆΰΈ²ΰΈ°ΰΉ„ΰΈ”้ΰΈ—ุกค่ΰΈ²ΰΈ’ แตกง่าฒฑาก

    ΰΈͺΰΈ₯็ΰΈ­ΰΈ•168

    ReplyDelete