Friday, April 15, 2022

"Cottontail & Company"

 Hello and welcome dear needlefolk friends!

Boy it has been some time since posting on my blog!
If you would like to visit Scattered Seed Samplers
on a daily basis please follow...

Instagram:  @samplermaker
Facebook: Tammy Black

Let Me Introduce you to my newest Spring pattern...
"Cottontail & Company"
©2022 Scattered Seed Samplers

Handsome Mr. Cottontail on a springtime outing,
leaping through the tulips with his little company in tow
...learning to gracefully leap for joy!

Model was stitched on 36ct R & R Vintage Beeswax linen,
using one strand of overdyed thread over two linen threads.
(pattern includes DMC alternative)

Available through Etsy...
Click HERE for direct link

Other popular Rabbit patterns are also 
available through Etsy...
"Acts of Kindness" Pinkeep ©2021

"Shelter from the Storm" ©2020


"Spring Delivery" ©2019

"Spring Gathering" ©2018


"Bittersweet Gatherings" ©2015

๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡

"The Early Bird" Pinkeep Club 2022...
"The Early Bird" Pinkeep Club is for the passionate stitcher 
who loves charming "Bird" inspired pinkeeps!

The 2022 membership includes three, nice sized, cross stitch pinkeep
kits that will be designed to reflect a sweet and charming style, 
while also being useful in your workbasket & stitching area!

Each Kit includes...
~ color photo of completed project
~ chart & any pattern templates
~ complete finishing instructions
~ Bohin (France) needle size 28 
~ DMC thread to complete project
~ 36ct Edinburgh "Vintage Country Mocha" linen
~ civil war reproduction fabric for finishing
~ any special finishing trims or hardware
~ "Thank You Charm" reflecting each project

~ Kit 1 ~ "Gathering Together" Pinkeep ~ READY TO SHIP
~ Kit 2 ~ released end of June ~ ships early July
~ Kit 3 ~ released end of October ~ ships early November

If you join now you will receive kit number one that was 
 released the end of February and will bring you current in the club...
"Gathering Together" Pinkeep ©2022

It's an early morning filled with "Berry Gathering"
lessons, while perched together upon a meandering
branch of tulips!

Kit also includes the fabric and vintage o~ring to make
this companion heart shaped pinkeep.

By adding a chain or ribbon of your choice, 
this can be turned into a pinkeep necklace to 
use while stitching!

Membership is available through Etsy, 
to see all the complete details, 
please click HERE

✂ ✂ ✂

SOUL FOOD...

"But he that is of a merry heart
hath a continual feast"

Proverbs 15:15...kjv

✂ ✂ ✂

Wishing everyone blessings of joy for Easter!

Kindly, Tammy










































6 comments:

  1. Your new design is sooooo cute!
    ALL of your Bunny designs are cute!
    Happy Easter.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much my stitching friend! Easter Blessings to you!

      Delete
    2. IGNORANCE IS A MAJOR HUMAN HEALTH CHALLENGE

      I am Jason, a Swiss national. Your biggest enemy might be fear, uncertainty, the mistakes others have made in the past, or even stories told by others who have never made real effort to seek better health. At 39, my dreams were almost shattered as I had lived with HIV for 6 years due to a month-long relationship with a former high school lover. All thanks to Dr WHITE from whom i got healed and my light was rekindled. I was devastated, I stopped dreaming, hope was lost but my decision to try a herbal remedy after researching online brought me back to life. So when your doctor tells you that there is no cure for viral infections, you are telling yourself to hell. Today I have done series of confirmatory HIV tests and everything has proven that I am cured and my skin is refreshed. Protect yourself from HIV, Herpes, HPV, Hepatitis and more by contacting Dr White on Whatsapp 00234-9091-844595. His medications have no side effects, can be mailed to you, no hidden charges, and are taken for a few weeks for full recovery. I have posted this in many forums and a lot of people and called me to say thank you. Together we can save our loved once and stop antiretroviral drugs with so many side effects.
      Face book: Jason Gilbert

      Delete
    3. Let this serve as a savior to you and loved once. On the sacred heart I say;

      Words alone can’t express how fulfilled i feel in my heart haven been certified herpes zoster free after using doctor Whites herbal remedies. Please be informed a sick person doesn't desire castles, powerful cars or gadgets, Certificates or political position he simply wants to be healthy. If all you desire is permanent cure to that illness i dare you to contact Dr. White healing center on WhatsApp: +2349(0)91844595 or Email at/ DRWHITETHEHIVHEALER@GMAIL.COM.
      (Should a doctor say keep managing your condition, then obviously he can’t help).If I was to bet on good health as if its stock market for Viral, Bacterial, Sexual, generic or hereditary infectious cure then I will bet on Dr White herbal cure. I only read about this selfless healer from testimonies i got from Google searches contacted him and he gave me his condition for cure which i followed strictly in 3weeks i was certified herpes zoster free. Stop managing that health condition and put an end to it. I desire that for as many as those that will get this message will be saved. I’m a leaving testimony to cure of:
      HIV/AIDS, Cancer, hypertension, HPV, Hepatitis A,B,C,D,E. Genital and oral Herpes, Genital Warts and more
      #siaoromafaith@gmail.com#

      Delete
    4. Marcelo is my birth name [phynmarcel15@gmail.com]. Truly nature can heal it all. I can conveniently say this because I have walked down that road, I have been between the devil and the deep blue sea, I have seen the bad and the ugly in trying to get my life fixed not withstanding how many times I failed i was still determined to get healing because I was young and had dependant. Physicians told me to learn to leave with itching, pains and burning and continue to take my pills even when they make me depressed. I decided to exploit more by stuffing the internet and research. I read great testimonies of Dr. White {Drwhitethehivhealer@gmail.com} Published by a sincere survivor on national daily. Being a herbalist with a big heart, the man I will always call dad and savior, we discussed and he vowed to save me provided I tell others about him after which he sent me the cure through courier to be used twice daily for 3weeks. My only difficulty was one of the medicines was pretty bitter but Don’t just give up hopes now, keep faith, this man is anointed by the most high to help end your HERPES, other VIRUSES like HIV and HEPATITIS, CANCER and BACTERIAL infections. Email him today or Watsapp +2349091844595 and thank heaven thereafter. Go through the tunnel it promises to give light at the end.

      Delete