Monday, November 2, 2015

Shaker Thread Cabinet ~

Welcome friends...did you fall behind 
along with daylight savings time?

It always takes me a couple of weeks to 
adjust to the change!


It's always fun to add a new treasure to my 
sewing nest...


I love this fabulous Antique Shaker Sewing Thread Cabinet!

This sweet little cabinet is in excellent condition for its age,
the pincushion looks like it has been recovered...I might
have to see what it's covering!

The back panel slides up allowing access to the 
thread spindles, then you feed the thread
through the brass eyelets...even a
 handy lower drawer for storage.


As promised on Friday, I'll be sharing a glimpse 
of the new release in the Simply Country book series...


by Judy Condon
Soft cover, 144 pages



Fifteen different homes are featured in this book.



Oh, how I love old thread cabinets!



I like to start my Christmas decorating right after
Thanksgiving has passed, which isn't that far
away!



Pineapples...the traditional "Welcome" symbol!



Bowls of nuts always create a nice ambiance, 
I like the added candy canes!



Decorating with Sheep...love, love, love it!



That basket is absolutely fabulous!!!



Cozy looking guest room.



Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Christmas!


Do you have a bay window in your house?

Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek of this new book.

ISBN 978~0~9912026~9~0


I had to laugh at November's calendar page
while at the Post Office this morning...


This poor turkey is in therapy...knowing its days are numbered!


Weekly Soul Food...

In every thing give thanks:
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus
concerning you.

1 Thessalonians 5:18...KJV


Blessings for a great week,
Kindly, Tammy


2 comments:

  1. The Shaker Thread Cabinet is really a great find. Enjoy the fabulous weather this week Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, are you going to be selling the book or should I order it from Judy? I feel blessed that you share your gift with us! Krissy B.

    ReplyDelete