Saturday, April 22, 2017

Saturday's progress...

Happy Saturday needlefolk friends!

Prim & Proper Pinkeep Club Progress ~

I've been busy in my farm shop studio all day,
between customers I was happy to 
work on the scissor fob model...

I could hardly wait to cut into the lovely
overdyed wools I shared on Friday's blog!


Love the little dimple on the bottom
making it look just like an apple!

The model was stuffed with sawdust.


Now that the little apple fob is complete...

Tonight and Sunday I hope to work on
finishing the main pinkeep...stay tuned! 

~🍎~

Weekend Soul Food...

"Keep me as the apple of the eye,
hide me under the shadow of thy wings"

Psalms 17:8

~🍎~

As time is so precious...spend it not in vain!

Weekend Blessing,
Tammy


6 comments:

  1. The little apple is too cute. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy: This scissor fob is adorable.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about this new club!
    Best,
    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way too cute! Can hardly wait! I have been putting the little charms aside to put on a bracelet, still searching for the right bracelet. Blasted health issues.
    BrownCountyBaskets on Etsy has an adorable black enamel Scottie Dog charm, along with adorable bunny and bird charms. I have almost all of their baskets and hearts that I purchased years ago when they were at flea markets and craft shows.

    ReplyDelete