Friday, June 23, 2017

New Sampler Coming Soon...

Welcome and Happy Friday
needlefolk friends!

According to the weatherman, 
sounds like we're going to enjoy a nice 
cool weekend!

~:::~:::~

I've been doing a lot of cleaning this past
week and came across a lovely pair
of Hare/Rabbit scissors...

I'm offering this lovely pair of 4" silver toned
Hare scissors in my Etsy Shop.


Nice & sharp, perfect for fine embroidery,
cross stitch, needlepoint or quilting.

Only ONE pair available!  Sold...thank you kindly!

If you are interested, please click HERE 
(or click on the photos above)

~:::~:::~

This past week we enjoyed much cooler
temps and less humidity...yay!

We've also had lots of rains the last few
days...love the sound of thunder & lightening!


Sam captured this outstanding rainbow over
our farm fields!


I'm always amazed at the big puff balls that
are created when Dandelions go to seed!


Got this great shot while passing through one
of our local small towns!

~:::~:::~

Studio News...


I'm so excited to start stitching on a new sampler 
that I just finished designing last night.

After supper, I'll be pulling threads and 
choosing the linen, hoping to start stitching 
later tonight!

If all goes well, I'll be sharing a sneak peek 
early next week!

~:::~:::~

On Sunday, we're planning a picnic lunch 
down by our favorite lakeside spot...

I'll be taking my sampler with me, 
hope to make lots of headway!

~:::~:::~

FARM SHOP
WILL BE OPEN ON SATURDAY...

10:00 ~ 3:00


Our Farm Shop is located at ~
W4253 County Road B
West Salem, Wisconsin 54669
(608) 799~4418

~:::~:::~

Weekend Soul Food...

"In all thy ways acknowledge him,
and he shall direct thy paths."

Proverbs 3:5...kjv

~:::~:::~

Wishing you too a weekend filled with needle & thread!

Kindly, Tammy


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Rainbow.
    Can't wait to see your new Sampler.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete