Friday, September 15, 2017

Itching to Clean!

Welcome and happy Friday
needlefolk friends!

I'm finally back after enjoying
some much needed cleaning time...
My mission for September was to 
transform my bedroom into a fitness friendly haven!

By completely rearranging my bedroom,
I was able to add my treadmill...it was in our guest
room and very inconvenient!

Next, was to dump everything out of my 
two large armoires, only keeping the clothes that 
currently fit...everything else to charity!

This week I'm doing the same with my closet!
I tend to have pack rat tendencies,
 I'm loving everything about finally purging 
my space...SO LIBERATING!!

Love these new hangers and accessories...
 Found this "JOY" brand at my local Target store,
I purged all my old plastic style hangers, 
replacing them with nice metal ones!

The flower hanger is for organizing all my scarfs.

The closet is a huge project...hope to finish up next week!

♕♕♕

My cleaning time is a great thinking & dreaming
time for my also cluttered mind!

October is just around the corner,
so I've been giving a lot of thought to 
Prim & Proper Pinkeep Club's next project.
So far, 
I can tell you that the chosen linen will
 be Weeks Dye Works 36ct. "Straw", 
and a very lovely Civil War fabric
 has been chosen to compliment
 this overdyed linen.

I'll share with you as soon as the linen arrives!

♕♕♕

I caught a glimpse of two very
unique trees while out on my walking path...
Check out this dead limb...covered with
Woodpecker holes!


Many of you that follow my blog probably 
know by now that I love vines...
The simplicity of this vine wrapping 
itself around this tree trunk just makes me happy!

♕♕♕

FARM SHOP
WILL BE CLOSED ON SATURDAY


We will re~open next Saturday, Sept. 23rd.

♕♕♕

Weekend Soul Food...

The fear of the Lord is the 
beginning of knowledge: but fools 
despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 1:7...kjv

♕♕♕

Enjoy a great weekend...be the smile someone needs!

Kindly, Tammy


4 comments:

  1. I just completely went through the whole house and purged! We are moving and downsizing. It feels good to be rid of "stuff"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning is good for thought. I am still reorganizing and I think I must follow your lead...get rid of the clothes not worn for whatever the reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it feel good to purge sometimes?
    Love your Squirrel pincushion.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete