Friday, September 29, 2017

Loving Autumn!

Welcome and happy Friday
dear needlefolk friends!

After spending the entire month of
September cleaning and enjoying lots of quality
me time, all good things must come to an
end...tomorrow is officially my last
day of vacation!


I donated four car loads full of clothes
to our local Salvation Army...my closet and 
drawers have never been so neat & tidy!


I'm really looking forward to October and spending 
lots of quality time back in the studio getting
 started on the new project for...


Next week,
 I'll be sharing the chosen linen and 
Civil War Reproduction fabric for Prim & Proper's
last kit for the year of 2017.

🎃🎃 

In years past I've been spoiled with an
abundance of free volunteer pumpkins that
grow wild in a big ditch behind our barn,
but not this year...
Instead, I did it the old fashioned way...hand selected
at a local pumpkin farm!

🎃🎃 

FARM SHOP 
WILL BE OPEN ON SATURDAY...

Our Farm Shop is located at ~
W4253 County Road B
West Salem, Wisconsin 54669
(608) 799~4418

🎃🎃 

Weekend Soul Food...

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart;
and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he 
shall direct thy paths.

Be not wise in thine own eyes:
fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Proverbs 3:5~7...kjv

🎃🎃 

Wishing you a wonderful weekend
filled with contentment as we share the 
love of our needles!

Kindly, Tammy





3 comments:

  1. What a great pic of old-fashioned pumpkin picking. :)
    Love your collection of Squirrels, so cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy: I love your squirrels, they are so sweet.
    I am looking forward to seeing the new design.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, Tammy. I love your collection of little squirrels...so sweet! I have that same fabric. I purchased it about 8 years ago in Spring Green Wisconsin at the Country Sampler Shop. I have held onto it for dear life....It's such a gorgeous blue...have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete