Friday, December 8, 2017

And the Winner Is...

Welcome and wishing you a
happy weekend ahead!

Today was filled with many unexpected distractions,
but such is life at its best!

I'm loving my new Apple Big Mac, 
it's so relaxing to be working on such a 
outstanding computer... I could never
ever go back to a PC! 




I was in awe of the overwhelming response 
for this Christmas drawing, it was 
so nice to read the touching 
messages!

With that being said, 
lets see who the winner is?



And the winner is ~ Kim VanDeRiet,
Merry Christmas Kim from my home to yours!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Soul Food...

"Behold the Lamb of God,
which taketh away the sin of the world."

John 1:29...kjv

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

SCATTERED SEED SAMPLERS
STUDIO FARM SHOP

WILL BE OPEN ON SATURDAY...

Scattered Seed Samplers
is located at ~
W4253 County Road B
West Salem, Wisconsin 54669
(608) 799~4418

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hope you enjoy a good cup of coffee or tea,
and some stitching time this weekend!

Soulfully,
Tammy





8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kim!! Lucky girl! Happy you love your Mac my friend ;)
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    เธ•เธฒเธฃเธฒเธ‡เธ„เธฐเนเธ™เธ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kim! Love your blog Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo congratulations too Kim.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful giveaway to a lucky person! Very appropriate for this best of Seasons, a little lamb. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    เธ”ูเธซเธ™ัเธ‡

    ReplyDelete