Friday, December 29, 2017

Prairie Sisters Handwork Club...

Welcome dear needlefolk friends!

Sure hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Christmas!

I've been so busy cleaning and planning in 
anticipation for the New Year just around the corner!

After lots of thought & sleepless nights,
the club name has been chosen for
2018's New Handwork Club,
I'm excited to announce...

Coming Soon...all the details will be released
next week!

♛♛♛

This past week has been SO COOOOLD,
the temps here in Wisconsin are making me go 
into hibernation mode!

Our furnace can hardly keep up with 
the bitterly cold temps outside, 
so baking something yummy
always warms up the old
farmhouse kitchen...
Two of my favorites, 
Spaghetti and Butternut Squash...yum!

Plus, just staying super busy cleaning and moving
around really helps to stay warm!

This past few weeks I've been reorganizing my 
work space, putting my new Apple Computer into
my little library room in the farmhouse!
Surrounding my new work area with some of my favorite things!

For the past four years I've been doing all my 
designing out in my Studio, 
which is outside in a separate building...I'm
beyond excited for this new change!

Sam found me this sweet little green handled iron for Christmas!

My old computer will be used only for shipping, 
which will remain out in the Studio area.

A glimpse of my basket in the evening light!

I'll share more pics once I finish my reorganization project!

♛♛♛

This weekend I'm planning on packing away 
 my little friends that only come out at Christmas time...

It's aways sad to pack away these special old 
friends that brings such joy to my heart during the 
Christmas season!


But, I know how good it will feel to have
the farmhouse back to normal on
January 1st!


I'm a creature that thrives on routine & organization, 
anything else stresses me out!


Time passes so quickly, 
and I'm really looking forward 
to bringing in the New Year 
clean & tidy!


2017 has been an amazing year,
filled will many trials and many victories!

♛♛♛

Due to the frigid temperatures ~

SCATTERED SEED SAMPLERS
STUDIO FARM SHOP 
will be closed on Saturday...

Hopefully it will be warmer next weekend!

♛♛♛

Weekend Soul Food...


Create in me a clean heart, O God;
and renew a right spirit within me.

Cast me not away from thy presence;
and take not thy holy spirit from me.

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation;
and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Psalms 51:10~12...kjv

♛♛♛

Wishing you a happy weekend,
see you next year!

Lovingly, Tammy



9 comments:

  1. Your writing is so warm which matching your warm and cozy home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤❤❤ love to read your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely comment but do read all of your posts. I love the antiques and the stitching designs. Very visually rich and a treat for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are keeping busy in this cold weather.
    It got way too cold, too fast!
    Love that egg basket.
    Wishing you a happy, healthy New year.
    Stay warm!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post...blessings to you & family in 2018 may it be a great one🕊🕊
    Stay warm ...so cold here in northern MN too brr.....this am -24F with -48F windchill sure glad I have a fire going😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always a treat to read a post from you and see your beautiful pictures.
    May 2018 be your best year ever. I do hope hubby's eye issue has been resolved.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tammy: Happy New Year to you and your family, this is such a lovely post.
    I look forward to seeing the new club design.

    Happy New Year
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your little beauties, you have the best collections. I do my artwork and needlework in my kitchen during the winter months as my studio is so cold, so I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Their own acquired on your weblog even though deciding acknowledgement just a few tid little bit submits.
    bk8

    ReplyDelete