Friday, March 2, 2018

Sooner Begun...Sooner Done!

Welcome dear needlefolk friends!

Stitching fills my heart and soul with such a 
sense of peace...quietly sitting and reflecting on the
busy thoughts that flood my soul!

Evenings are my time to enjoy my beloved 
needle & thread...every night this 
week was spent stitching!

Lydia Barnes Pidgeon 1827 Update...
"Perusal"...I love this truly old fashioned word
that is hardly ever used anymore!

PERUSE ~ To read or examine...typically with great care.
Origin...late 15th century

The top portion of Lydia's sampler contains a lovely
verse that consists of 6 full lines!

I have completed 4 lines with only 2 to go!

As soon as those last two lines are finished
I'll be sharing the completed verse.

♛♛♛

Wishing you many hours of contentment
with your needle & thread!


I'm excited to get started on a couple 
new pattern releases for the month of March!

♛♛♛

SCATTERED SEED SAMPLERS
STUDIO FARM SHOP
will be ...

We are located at ~
W4253 County Road B
West Salem, Wisconsin
(608) 799~4418

Mention you follow my blog and receive 
10% your entire purchase! 

♛♛♛

SOUL FOOD...

Therefore,
my beloved brethren,
be ye stedfast, 
unmoveable,
always abounding in the work of the Lord,
forasmuch as ye know that your labour
is not in vain in the Lord.

1 Corinthians 15:58...kjv

♛♛♛

Ahhh, my beloved month of March has finally arrived!
Came in like a lamb...so it will probably go out like a Lion!

My friend Ona already spied a flock of robins in her 
apple trees...I'm still on the out look for my first sighting!

Kindly, Tammy


5 comments:

  1. The Sampler will be beautiful.
    We saw a Robin a few weeks ago, in the cold!
    Also, A Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, which we've never seen.
    We have other Woodpeckers, but never saw one of these before.
    He sits on the feeder fro a long time, usually early evening.
    So pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely comment but your posts are always a must read for me. I love your photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course beautiful stitching,Tammy, but it was the post title I really needed to hear this morning. Thank you. 😉 Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy: Shame on you for teasing us, just kidding, I am looking forward to buying this design.
    Beautiful Scripture reading, thank-you.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting patiently for Lydia to be finished and released, I already have 40ct Tin Roof linen waiting for her.

    ReplyDelete