Friday, March 16, 2018

"Spring Gathering"...

Welcome and happy Friday
needlefolk friends!

Spring is in the air and 
I feel like doing cartwheels!

Today a new pattern is being released to 
 welcome in this joyful time of year...

Stitched on 32ct WDW "Straw" linen,
and 7 overdyed colours (1 CC, 3 Gentle Art, 3 WDW)

From my hand to yours...

"SPRING GATHERING" Sampler 

Pondering my early days as a young girl, 
my fondest memories were summers spent with my
grandma on her farm in rural Wisconsin.

She taught me the value of working hard,
working with my hands, gardening, caring for
animals, my list is  endless, but my 
 fondest memory was gathering
eggs from the hen house...especially
loved the "Brown Eggs"!

From my antique stash of frames...
Yay, this sweet frame has finally found its soul mate!


This new pattern is now available in my Etsy Shop,
just click on the image below...

Happy Spring & Happy Stitching!

πŸ‡πŸŒ·πŸ‡

I'm still working every spare moment on trying to 
finish the verse on the antique reproduction 
sampler for Lydia Barnes Pidgeon 1827.


If all goes well, 
my hopes are to reveal the verse
 sometime next week!

πŸ‡πŸŒ·πŸ‡

The first day of Spring,
 March 20th falls on a Tuesday,
which also happens to be my birthday,
so my family has special plans for
me this weekend...yay!


Therefore, 
Scattered Seed Samplers Studio Farm Shop 
will be closed this Saturday, March 17th,
and will reopen next Saturday, March 24th.

πŸ‡πŸŒ·πŸ‡

Soul Food...

"But the wisdom that is from above is first pure,
then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated,
full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality,
and without hypocrisy."

James 3:17..kjv

πŸ‡πŸŒ·πŸ‡

Wishing you a fun filled weekend,
and if you haven't seen your first Robin...keep looking
they are out and about!

Kindly, Tammy

In tribute to my little rabbit models...Milly & Molly!

14 comments:

  1. Wishes for a Very Happy Birthday.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,
    Your new sampler is just darling and I always enjoy seeing what your talented hands have created!! Your antique frame is just perfect with your new piece! Love your scissors photo and the last photo with the two little bunnies, too!! Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!! Many happy returns of the day!!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Julie, I always enjoy your nice messages...thank you so much! 😘

      Delete
  3. Lovely new design Tammy just delightful πŸ’ž..sending you early Birthday blessings for a fabulous celebration...enjoy! Hugs from MN🌷🌹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi La Nelle, so nice to hear from you...hope all is well with you and your family! 😘

      Delete
  4. What a sweet design! Your antique frame is just perfect for it.
    What a wonderful picture of your scissors.
    Happy birthday! Mine is that day, too.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lauren, Oh my goodness how special is that...we are “Soul Sisters”!
      Happy Birthday to you, hope your day is a special one! 😘

      Delete
  5. Oh, this is a "must have", for sure! So cute.
    Can't wait to hear what your family has planned for you.
    Happy early Birthday!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Marilyn, Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! Glad you like the new design!

      Delete
  6. Tammy: Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
    I am in need of this new design, it is adorable.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine, Always a pleasure to hear from you...glad you love the new pattern!

      Delete
  7. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ΰΈ«ΰΈ™ัΰΈ‡ΰΈ­ΰΈ­ΰΈ™ΰΉ„ΰΈ₯ΰΈ™์

    ReplyDelete