Friday, June 29, 2018

Progress Thus Far...

Welcome dear needlefolk friends!

My fingers were very busy this week stitching 
away on my next, soon to be released,
antique reproduction sampler...
The provenance details are in place, 
and I am just starting on the verse, which 
consists of four lines.

Also, made some headway on the motifs...

Finished a bird, flower urn and a Pomegranate,
plus the grass foundation on which Adam & Eve will stand!

Hoping for another week of happy fingers!

🍎🍎🍎 

Back in October of 2017, 
my order was placed for DMC's 35 new colors,
after 8 months of waiting...
They FINALLY arrived...YAY!!
Now available in my Studio for 
local stitchers.

 AND, in my Etsy Shop
for out of town needlefolk friends...

Available as a complete thread pack set,
which includes one skein of each of the new 35 colors!

Simply click onto the thread photo above to check out the 
listing and add a set to your sewing workbasket!

Or, click HERE

✂✂✂

SCATTERED SEED SAMPLERS 
FARM SHOP/STUDIO...

 Saturday from 11:00 ~ 3:00

We are located at ~ 
W4253 County Road B
West Salem, Wisconsin 54669

If Saturday's don't work for you, 
just call (608) 799~4418 to 
schedule a different time!
(always happy to accommodate)

⚘⚘⚘

~ Soul Food~


While the earth remaineth; 
seed time and harvest,
and cold and heat, 
and summer and winter, 
and day and night shall not cease.

~ Genesis 8:22...kjv ~

⚘⚘⚘

I'll be enjoying a nice quiet Fourth of July
weekend at home with my favorite
companions (husband Bill & Son Sam),
who are busy, busy, busy working
on our remodeling project in
the upstairs of this old
farmhouse!

Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday!

Kindly, Tammy

4 comments:

  1. This going to be gorgeous.
    That red is beautiful, and I love, love, love the Carnation border!
    I hope your remodeling project is coming along nicely.
    Have a great weekend!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, this sampler will be stunning...the carnation border is beautiful. You may have already said, but do you have a picture of the antique sampler you are reproducing? Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete