Thursday, January 12, 2017

"Gate Keeper" Pinpoke ~

Welcome dear needlefolk friends!

Happy Friday the 13th!

I can honestly say I've had my fill of 
snow & cold weather!

My thoughts are dwelling on warmth & sunshine...
Spring is only 66 days away!

☀☀☀

Little Sparrow Pinkeep Club...
"Gate Keeper" Pinpoke
©2016 Scattered Seed Samplers

A sweet little pinpoke that can
be hung on a favorite hook or on the
key of a cabinet!

Simply insert the end of the key
 through the bone ring, then insert into
the keyhole of the cabinet or a Grandfather Clock!


Everything is finally coming together,
linen, fabric, ribbon, etc.  all cut!

Print shop done!

Assembly line is ready to go for kitting
and bagging everything up! 

Scheduled ship date is on or before
Tuesday, January 10th.

☀☀☀

Earlier this week we had a very
heavy wet snowfall...

Roads were very icy & dangerous!



As the day went on the snow accumulated
very quickly...some of the largest 
snowflakes we've ever seen!

☀☀☀

Wednesday evening Sam took these
very unusual sunset pictures...

He was on his way home...our farm is right
below the bright streak!


This is taken from the back side of our 
farm, showing the big barn and work sheds.

☀☀☀

Farm Shop 
Will Be Open On Saturday...


Our Farm Shop is located at ~
W4253 County Road B
West Salem, Wisconsin 54669
(608) 799~4418

If Saturday's don't fit into your schedule,
please call to make arrangement for a weekday!

☀☀☀

Sending you warm wishes for
 a wonderful weekend,

Kindly, Tammy


8 comments:

  1. Just so lovely Tammy and so very fitting for the final one...i will be waiting & watching for it😘 Wow amazing photos by Sam...blessings on this Friday the 13th.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely breathtaking sunset photos, all I could think of was The Pillar of Fire, lighting the way to your farm! I'm jealous of your snow, all my arthritis pain goes away when it gets cold enough to snow and it's going to be in the high 50's tomorrow here in SW Ohio. LOVE the Little Sparrow Gate Keeper, can hardly wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. How is progress on your second reproduction sampler, Lydia Barnes Pidgeon 1927, coming along? Understand completely if you've put it aside, you have been really busy lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just posted an update on Lydia...hope you don't miss it! It's the post dated Friday, January 20th, and titled "It's in the Box"! :) Tammy

      Delete
  4. I recently purchased your pattern "Pure in Heart". I was wondering if you intentionally left the letter J out of the alphabet? I am stitching it just the way the pattern is printed. I was just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Pat, The letter "J" was intentionally omitted from this alphabet, which is reminiscent of an alphabet during the early time in which the letter "J" was non existent from our current alphabet! Many thanks for asking, Tammy :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Tammy. How interesting. I think I'll do some research on this, as I had no idea. I'm almost done with "Pure in Heart". I'm loving it.

      "

      Delete
  5. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete