Saturday, August 26, 2017

"Hearts Content" Armchair Pinpoke

Welcome & Happy Saturday
needlefolk friends!

Did you ever play hooky from school...I sure did!

It felt like deja vu yesterday as I played
hooky from my Studio!

An unexpected road trip took my family
to Watertown but I requested to be dropped off at
 the East Towne Mall in Madison.

I had so much fun shopping, but even better
than that was being waited on by a sales clerk that 
I knew...such a sweet surprise! 

She is a special stitching friend, it was so good
to see you Annette Fischer...YOU MADE MY DAY!

✋✋

Early Maiden Workbasket Club Reveal...

"Hearts Content" Armchair Pinpoke
©2017 Scattered Seed Samplers

This sweet sewing companion is designed to 
drape over your favorite stitching armchair.

If you're like me...no more
sticking your needle between your teeth!

The chosen linen for this project
is 32ct. Country French "Golden Needle" linen.


One end reads 'Busy hands happy heart'.

Pattern will include a full alphabet, so you can
personalize your heart with your initials.


While the other end reads
 'hand & heart shall never part'.


The center is embellished with a sawdust filled pinpoke
made with Civil War Reproduction fabric that is 
also used on the backside of the sampler.


To give it a nice pillow cushion effect it is attached
at the four corners and twice in the center.


A simple yet practical workbasket necessity for 
a stitcher at heart ♥ 


The club thank you tokens arrived from the 
United Kingdom...love these sweet little hand & hearts!

From my hand to yours...hope you like the new project???

It's never to late to join the club...memberships are
 still available through my Etsy shop...if you join now,
 you will receive kits one, two and three with the 
fourth one due the end of November.

Kit No. 1 ~ "Tea Time" Kettle Mat

Kit No. 2 ~ "Mend Thy Ways" Button Bag

Kit No. 3 ~ "Hearts Content" Armchair Pinpoke

For complete details, please click onto the 
Early Maiden below...

✋✋

What makes YOUR heart CONTENT?


Wishing you a heart filled with joy!

✋✋

We have been enjoying gorgeous weather,
the Goldenrod is in full bloom...a sure sign that
Autumn is in the air!


The cooler weather always puts me in
a house cleaning mood and baking an Acorn Squash!


As each day is full of surprises, 
never knowing exactly what the next day will 
bring...adorn your Heart with Contentment!

✋✋

Sunshine for the Soul...

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, 
do it with thy might!

Ecclesiastes 9:10...kjv

✋✋

Wishing you an awesome weekend
filled with good focus!

Kindly, Tammy

4 comments:

  1. What a great design, and so useful.
    It feels like Fall here too.
    It's dry and the leaves are falling like crazy.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your armchair pincushion.
    Just about to go into Autumn here in the U.K. Still very warm.
    PLanting out my winter pansies this weekend.
    Your Golden Rod looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessing's Tammy: I am excited to get the new kit, I really need to get the other two finished, I have a bet with myself that I need to get some finished stitching done and turned into something, I have a few done but still way behind, I love this new design wow it is a beauty.
    I am fearful of the cold weather, I do not like snow and soon it will be here uggg.
    I bet it was fun to see a stitching buddy when you were shopping, nice to see friends in a different setting other then stitching.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Armchair pinpoke, what a great idea. :-)

    Judy

    ReplyDelete