Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Hearts Content...

Welcome dear needlefolk friends!

Finally,
 a quiet moment to drop by and say
hello with quick little post!

Early Maiden Workbasket Club Sneak Peek...


Tonight I'm working on the finishing
touches for this next project!

Everything is coming together very nicely,
and I'm excited to share the finish with you very soon!

☙:::❧

While out and about I saw this one of a kind sign...

It gave me a good laugh, 
because it reminds me of my life the 
last couple of months...everything seems to be
in slow motion!


This has been the most difficult summer of 
of my life, due to the complications my husband is
going through with his eyes!


My heart is breaking for him daily, 
seeing him filled with anxiety and fear of the 
possibility of losing his sight.

☙:::❧

Sunshine for the Soul...

"From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee,
when my heart is overwhelmed:
lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

Psalms 61:2...kjv

☙:::❧

Alas, my workday must continue!

Until next time...good wishes to all!

Kindly, Tammy

11 comments:

  1. Prayers that hubby's eye problems are resolved. So very scary.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, I will be praying for you and family, especially for your husband and each medical person taking care of him! Keep the faith!! XO, wb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for update. Keeping all of you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My very best wishes to all of you...May Hubby regain his sight fully ....that is my wish. and my prayers are with him and you all.
    Your Dahlias are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers.
    I hope your husband heals soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keeping your husband in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers and thoughts are going your way.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers for your husband and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does he have AMD? I was diagnosed this summer, and it has been terrifying. I am praying hard for your husband.

    ReplyDelete