Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Soul Searching


Good Morning!
It's a beautiful day here in Wisconsin ~ FINALLY ~

With the warmer weather,
I'm getting a chance to enjoy my new car,
 but I had to do 
a lot of "SOUL" searching to find 
just the right one!  

Here is a photo of my sweet 2014 Kia Soul in "Latte"





I LOVE my special license plate :)

~ Small Samplar that hangs from rear view mirror ~

~ Hand stitched ~

Thank you very much for stopping by and visiting my blogspot ~ ♥ ~

A special thanks to my new friend Lori from Notforgotten Farm 
for sharing with me how to make the 
photos bigger ....thanks a million!!

I'm looking forward to our next visit 
Kindly, Tammy 



1 comment:

  1. LOVE your car ~ the color is perfect and of course you would have one of Kathy's sampler necklaces hanging from your mirror!
    PERFECT :)
    Blessed be,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete