Wednesday, April 30, 2014

~ Spring Meadow...Sneak Peek ~

Hello to all my
fellow stitching friends!

It's been one of those frustrating day's
where you want to get so much 
done, but everything seems
to go WRONG!

After taking photos, I discovered
I forgot to put the SD card into the camera,
so I had to retake them all over again!!!!

On the brighter side...today you'll 
get to see the color of threads & linen 
that have been chosen for my
upcoming pattern called ~

"SPRING MEADOW" by
Scattered Seed Samplers © 2014

~ 36ct. Lakeside Linen ~ Vintage Pecan Butter ~

~ Crescent Colours ~ Gentle Art ~ Weeks Dye Works ~


With SO many beautiful thread to stitch
with these days ...it's hard to decide
which threads to choose from!


~ and we can't forget our good old DMC (France) & Anchor (Germany) ~

I'm so excited to have something new to start
stitching on tonight...I'll keep you posted
on the progress :)

~ Paper Mache "Mama Rabbit with Daughter & Son" ~

My rabbit friends will be watching over the progress
out in my Studio!
~ Wednesday's Inspiration ~ Collect something YOU love ~

Hope this days allow you time to spend 
stitching on YOUR favorite 
sampler project, or just
organizing your 
sewing room.



It's been a full week now since I 
started my blog spot, and 
would like to TRULY THANK EVERYONE for all
the kind words through personal emails & comments.

~ Blessings from my Studio to your home ~

Kindly, Tammy












2 comments:

  1. Oh ... all that floss. Heaven on earth! Can't wait for the lamb pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,
    Lovely, lovely threads!!! Where is that? I would love to just look at and feel all those wonderful colored threads!!
    I have those days too with my camera...usually a dead battery or a full card!!! Happy you could still take some lovely pictures!
    Those strawberries is the glass jar are gorgeous too!!! LOVE THEM!!
    Hope you have a lovely week!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete