Friday, July 31, 2015

~ Humble Gatherings...revealed ~

Hello friends and neighbors...it's Friday, YAY!

Did you have a busy week?
I sure did, and I've got lots of fun
things to share with you today!


~ Studio News ~

Are you ready to see the finished model for
Humble Hare Handwork Club's next kit?


"Humble Gatherings" Pillow Tuck and
Bittersweet Berry Fob

The Bittersweet Berry can be simply attached to the
corner of the pillow with your favorite pin.


Or, you can leave it off if you prefer!


Maybe you'd like to use it as a scissor fob?


Made with a scrap of the Civil War Reproduction fabric 
used on the back side of pillow.  

Embellished with a simple satin stitch, and attached
with a small bone ring and beautiful satin ribbon.


The berry is packed firmly for a traditional look.


Or, you could use it as a zipper pull on a favorite sewing bag!


Back of pillow with Bittersweet Berry.


Plain, all by itself.

Kits are on schedule to ship August 20th.

It's never to late to join, if you would like to become a 
Humble Hare Handwork Club member!

Full year memberships are available through my Etsy shop.
This listing gives all the full details and also includes 
the information for installment payment options.


Or, I'm always happy to talk to you directly, you can 
contact me any time at (608) 799~4418.

Hope you like "Humble Gatherings"....?


I'm excited to announce that I'll be offering the new 
line of linen ~ Country French in my Etsy Shop...


I'll be offering all four of these 32 count colors in the following sizes:

~ fat quarters
~ half yard
~ full yard

I'll be adding them to my shop sometime next week, at which
time I'll have the prices available.


Next, I'm thrilled to also be adding a very special line
of absolutely beautiful silk ribbon...


Here is just a sample of a few of the colors I'll be offering.

More colors are coming soon!

I'll be offering 5 yards of ribbon wound onto a little
wooden spool bobbin!

I'll keep you posted with new updates next week.

You have no idea how excited I am to offer this ribbon...I've
looked far and wide to find this lovely quality of ribbon
and a very affordable price!


Look at what was gifted to me...


Fresh home grown blueberries, hand picked by my dear
friend Ona!


Absolutely delicious...every last one!

Thank you for your kindness Ona!


It's that time of year again...


My wonderful Tiger Lilies are in full bloom once again!


Such an amazing flower with all the little pock a dots!


~ Weekend Soul Food ~

He that loveth pureness of heart, 
for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend.

~ Proverbs 22:11...KJV ~


Wishing you all a great weekend...spent it with 
those near and dear to your heart ♥

My last photo is the road I live on, just about 200~300 feet
before pulling into the driveway...endless Queen Ann's Lace!

Take care...see you on Monday!



6 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled with the new club offering! can't wait to get started. So happy that I have joined your clubs ~ each offering is absolutely divine! Now I have incentive to finish up the last Humble Hare and Little Sparrow before this one arrives :)
    Will be watching for the lovely ribbon in your shop...
    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beauty of your designs just overwhelm me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet hare you have created! Love the nature photos! Enjoy your weekend!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Tammy: What a beautiful Hare, and the scissor fob is lovely.
    I must stop over to Etsy and check out your new ribbons.
    Love the floral photos.
    Thank-you for sharing with us.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the hare is just gorgeous! I may have to join this club! I'll be popping in at your Etsy page later to see that fabric and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your hare - and the bittersweet is amazing. My mother loved Queen Anne's Lace so much....I always think of her when I see it. It's funny what sets the memories to flowing. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete