Monday, March 7, 2016

Springtime Anticipation ~

Welcome dear friends...hope you're enjoying
a taste of Spring in your neighborhood!

Springtime is such happy time of year, 
full of anticipation for the new year to unfold!

I'll be visiting my local furry friends very soon...
Anticipating their Springtime shearing!

~*~

I still have not seen a Robin, 
but I did see my first Red~Winged Blackbird
this morning...what a treat to hear their voice again!

Birds everywhere will soon be busy, busy, busy
gathering goodies to build their nest!

My favorite birds here on the farm will always
be the "Mourning Doves"...I love to wake up to their cooing!

They have such a soft look and gentle character! 


The small flighty birds are always on the go...
But it's so fun to watch these little busy bodies!


Then there's the loud mouth characters...
Always busy chit chatting!

~*~

Little Sparrow Pinkeep's next project is underway,
the design is all charted and today I'll be 
choosing linen and thread...hope to be
stitching on it tonight!

By Friday, I should have a better update
to share with you, until then...

~*~

Weekly Soul Food...

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace,
whose mind is stayed on thee:
because he trusteth in thee."

Isaiah 26:3

~*~

Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious week!

Busy hands are happy hands!
Kindly, Tammy


5 comments:

  1. So enjoy the birds and their songs. We are awaiting the eggs for our House Finch pair who are setting up home in one of our cactus pots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking all around for a robin also. ;) We have the back door open today!! So sunny and warm. AND... the snow is all melted! HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy: It is nice to see pictures of Morning Doves, my favorite bird.
    Love the Lamas, so cute.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. In SW Ohio, we have big fat robins now. So looking forward to FLOWERS. In addition to needlework, flower & tomato gardening is my passion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete