Friday, May 5, 2017

Tiptoe Through the Tulips...

Happy Friday dear needlefolk friends!

Just a heads up to let all 
Prim & Proper Pinkeep Club members
 know that kits have shipped
and are on their way!


I made it through a very busy week,
 and looking forward to a relaxing weekend!


These pretty bright yellow 
tulips remind me of the old song
"Tiptoe Through the Tulips."


The weather has finally warmed up allowing
 me to take my daily walks outside, after walking
 on the tread mill all winter...Yay, Yay, Yay!!!

~🌷~🌷~

FARM SHOP
WILL BE OPEN ON SATURDAY

10:00 ~ 3:00


Our Farm Shop is located at ~
W4253 County Road B
West Salem, Wisconsin 54669
(608) 799~4418

~🌷~🌷~

Weekend Soul Food...

The flowers appear on the earth,
the time of singing has come,
and the voice of the turtledove 
is heard in our land.

Song of Solomon 2:12...kjv

~🌷~🌷~

Over the weekend I'll be 
starting the next project for 
The Early Maiden Workbasket Club!

I'm on a major fabric search for a 
particular Civil War Fabric...hope I'll be able
to find a shop that still has what I'm looking for!

Enjoy tiptoeing through the tulips in
your neighborhood!

Kindly, Tammy


1 comment:

  1. Oh the color! A walk with these beautiful blooming beauties would be a treat!

    ReplyDelete