Monday, September 8, 2014

~ Miss Isabelle Black ~ Hot Off The Press ~

Hello dear friends and stitchers.

I'm really scrambling today to get all my ducks in a row.

My first priority was early this morning seeing our
 oldest son Nathan and his family off on 
their journey out West.

Next, going to the print shop to get my new
pattern printed.  

Finally, I'm sitting here posting my blog (yeah).  
And now, here is the reveal of my very first Halloween Sampler.....


I would like to introduce you to~
 'Miss Isabelle Black' ©2014 Scattered Seed Samplers

The stitch count is 114W by 151H.

  The sampler model was
stitched using 1 strand of Needlepoint Silk over 2 linen threads.
The pattern includes the DMC alternative, for those who 
don't have access to NPS. 

The model linen used was 35ct Weeks Dye Works 'Beige' 
OR  your personal choice.

Isabelle's pattern is NOW available in my Etsy Shop.

*******

Getting back to our son's farewell, they started packing 
up their van last night....


Next they worked on hooking up their small trailer....


Then there was their big Black Flat Coated Retriever 'Marley' 
who absolutely loves hanging out here on the farm....


He loves catching his ball in the open fields....


Sadly, Marley doesn't like road trips and for his comfort the vet
prescribed some medicine to calm his nerves. 


So Marley is definitely feeling a little groggy here, and not his
normal happy face.

*******

While the last minute packing was being finished, Grandpa 
and Rachel were hanging out in the van....


Grandpa was telling her a Bible story.


We will definitely miss little Rachel!


She doesn't even live in Wisconsin, but is already a 
PACKER FAN!


How can you not like Aaron Rogers!!!

*******

Everything and everyone is finally loaded up......


Hugs and kisses were taken care of and now for the hard part....


Seeing them head out of our driveway :(

We're already talking about going to visit them :)

******* 

And now on the brighter side....


A busy little bee on one of my Marigold's.

*******

~ WEEKLY SOUL FOOD ~

My defense is of God,
which saveth the upright
in heart.....Psalm 7:10 KJV

*******

Please visit again on Friday to see what's new at
Scattered Seed Samplers.

Blessings from my Studio,
~ Kindly, Tammy ~


2 comments:

  1. Miss Isabelle Black is fabulous, I love her. You are off to such a nice start Tammy. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, Beautiful sampler; I love the ears of corn and the mice! Good byes are hard.

    ReplyDelete