Friday, April 24, 2015

~ Pinkeep Offerings ~

Hello everyone, hope you enjoyed a great week!

Wednesday, April 22nd marked my one year blog anniversary!

It hardly seems possible that a whole year has passed
since releasing my first post...oh how I struggled to get it started!

My goal was to hit 50,000 page view my first year.

I'm totally overjoyed because I just exceeded those expectations
by hitting 63,000 page views today...yay!

A big THANKS to ALL for your support, kind encouraging words,
   and helping make my dream come true!

♦♦♦

Progress has been slow on finishing those little pinkeeps I started,
I only have two finished so far....


 The one on the left is covered in woven coverlet, and the 
one on the right is stitched by me.



The bases were handpainted, antiqued and distressed.  
Both are packed with natural Llama roving.



The oval coverlet measures  2"W x 2.75"L x 1.5H, and has a band
of antique dark blue binding.



The rabbit measures 2"W x 2.75"L x 2.5"H, and has a band
of antique brown binding.  

Stitched on 36ct. "Birds of a Feather" ~ Sparrow linen.



They are filled with natural Llama roving with a 
medium to firm feel.

Both of these handmade pinkeeps for sale today!

~ Woven Coverlet ~ $19.61 plus $2.35 shipping
~ White Rabbit ~ $29.61  plus $2.35 shipping

~ Payable by ~

~ PayPal invoice
~ credit card by phone
~ personal check

If you are interested please email me at

Or call me at (608) 799-4418

♦♦♦

My husband has been trimming limbs from whats left of 
our big Oak Tree that got struck by lightening....


 Two rabbit friends were having fun chasing each other
 in and out of the hole...the one is just coming
 out of the hole in this picture!


They were sure busy inspecting the sawdust pile!

♦♦♦

Do you remember this antique oak box I bought a few 
weeks ago?


I made some cardboard dividers...now I can fill it with my
DMC thread bobbins!



I'm planning on filling it up this weekend...yay!

♦♦♦

I had a little Sparrow inspecting the hole of this bee skep! 


I felt so bad that the hole was not big enough.  I hope she
comes back again...I'm planning on making it bigger just for her!

♦♦♦

After many months of waiting, look at what finally arrived....


32 count Weeks Dye Works linen! 



My favorite three colors in this shipment are ~ Parchment



...Cocoa,



Mocha!

For a long time you couldn't get WDW linen in 32ct, but they finally
were able to get the base linen from France.

Havana, Straw and Beige are still on backorder.

♦♦♦




I love how my iron frog's crown is turning rusty!

♦♦♦

~ Weekly Soul Food ~

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, 
and he shall lift you up.

~ James 4:10...KJV ~

♦♦♦

It is very cold and damp here today and it just 
started raining!

I'm off to make a cup of coffee and to sit and work on my
Humble Hare Handwork model :)

Blessings for a warm and wonderful weekend!

Kindly, Tammy 



5 comments:

  1. Tammy did you get my first installment on the Humble Hare Handwork Club? I sent it by mail early in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pinkeeps are darling.
    Stay warm and dry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, lots of eye candy! Love the iron frog. It's a bit damp here in Arizona too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy: Love the little pin boxes, I am just starting on my Tokens Of Spring, I am loving this Blessed weather, it is now 70 degrees oh yeah, I am loving it.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahoo is one of the oldest web service providers in the world.
    www.yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete