Friday, September 18, 2015

Autumn Goodness ~

Welcome friends, I can't believe it's Friday
already...I had to double check my 
calendar to make sure!

I've totally lost track of time this week, 
a symptom of being self~employed!


I'm really excited to share a very special photo with you today...


Isn't Patti's stitching and finishing just beautiful!

Patti made a few subtle changes to my original version which
was a pinkeep drum...


Patti stitched an extra little black squirrel
 instead of including her initials...very sweet"

She stitched the center basket every other stitch
giving it an open weave effect, instead of 
including the year...very nice!

Patti also has a beautiful blog ~



If you would like to purchase the pattern for
"Bittersweet Gatherings" pinkeep drum 
it is available through my Etsy shop ~



I love it when my husband brings me flowers...


Not the expensive store bought kind...just the 
homegrown kind!

Simple & humble...my favorite kind!


And speaking of "humble"


I would have to include the... "Humble Little Acorn"


I've checked my favorite Oak tree and YES acorns
are already falling to the ground!


For a relaxing break, this weekend I'm planning
a walk in the woods to gather Autumn Acorns, small
pine cones, dried Coneflower heads and anything
special that catches my eye!


 I can hardly believe how  
Little Sparrow Pinkeep Club 
has grown...we now have 101 members!

Mary A. from Iowa will be receiving a special
gift for being number 100!

I am truly humbled by everyone's support and the 
amazing ladies and gents I've had the pleasure
of making friends with on this journey!

I sincerely THANK each and EVERYONE of YOU!

Here is an update for Little Sparrow's
kits that are scheduled to ship next Wednesday,
the first day of Autumn, September 23rd.

All the threads are cut and carded...


"Harvest Waiting's" palette of Autumn threads!



All week I've been cutting fabrics...20 yards total!


Wool for acorn caps, Dark Cobblestone Belfast linen for acorns,
Andover fabric designed by Jo Morton.



Just finished cutting the
 Country French ~ Golden Needle linen 
yesterday... 


My assemble line is just about ready...print shop is next!

Everything is still on schedule...yippee!


The four out of print charts that I showed on Monday's
post were listed on Ebay last night as auctions,
with a starting bid of .99¢ each...


I now have the photos linked to the direct listing for your
convenience...just click onto the photo!








Best wishes on bidding, hope they all find good 
new homes!


~ Weekend Soul Food ~

My son, forget not my law;
but let thine heart keep my commandments:

For length of days, and long life,
and peace, shall they add to thee.

~ Proverbs 3:1~2...KJV ~


Hope you enjoy a happy and fun filled weekend!

My favorite Oak tree is calling my name...it will feel
good to get some fresh air and exercise!

~ See you Monday ~
Kindly, Tammy








4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on club members its a fantastic one! Have a lovely walk to gather nature finest goodies...many blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I had seen Patti's finish. Adorable.
    I like the bouquet your husband picked you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, Thank you ever so much for your kind words! They mean so very much to me... Please continue to design your inspiring patterns and perhaps create another squirrel project :)
    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. ไม่อยากเสี่ยง เจอเว็บโกง หรือหาเว็บประจำอยู่
    เรามีเว็บดีเว็บดังมาแนะนำต้องเว็บนี้เลย

    สล็อต666

    ReplyDelete