Monday, July 18, 2016

Visiting the Animals ~

Welcome dear needlefolk friends ~
when was the last time YOU went to the Fair?

No matter how old I get...I still enjoy
going to the Fair just to visit all the animals!

Sharing with you today are the animals
I visited with at yesterday's Fair...
Just look at this sweet little face...she was my
Blue Ribbon Winner for sure!


She was so very friendly from 
the moment I saw her... 
When I walked up she was laying down, 
but quickly jumped to her feet to come over
and say hello to me!


I love Nubian Goats with their 
roman noises and long ears...
They have such natural happy looking faces!


Check out these next two goats...
Perfect timing...looks like the brown one is 
showing off his horns!


Another favorite is this sleeping Angora Goat...
Just by looking at her you can almost feel 
 the softness of her curly locks!


Yesterday was a pretty hot day 
and the animals were all well taken care of
with plenty of bedding and cool water...
Love the curly~q tail!


This fellow just finished rooting around in the sawdust...
Lots of flies...must be how they scratch themselves!


Caught this horse just starting to nod off...
Love how her chin is resting on the metal gate!


This gal is completely enjoying a little nap...
Lucky girl...she even has her own personal fan!


Moving on to the "Spotted Hares"...
So cute!


Each hare is spotted so differently...
No two are alike!


This one looks just like a chocolate Easter bunny...
Very sweet!


Even the ducks are resting...
Must have had a good day swimming!


You won't catch any animals sleeping in this barn...
Not with these blue ribbon rooster's competing 
with each other, this one is "First Premium"...look at
the scowl on his face!


But, this one is also First Premium...
This fellow looks exhausted!

Believe me, they were equally loud...I can see why
both of them won the Rooster Crowing competition! 


These fellows will have to keep practicing...
Better luck next year!

~:::~

This week I'm hoping to get back to 
working on my upcoming Bee sampler release!

Busy, busy, busy...never enough time!

~:::~

Weekly Ebay Auctions...

Just listed ~
Rooster Sampler...
Click HERE check it out!

AND

Pinapple Welcome sign...
Click HERE to check it out!

~:::~

Weekly Soul Food...

Whatsoever things are true, 
whatsoever things are honest, 
whatsoever things are just,
whatsoever things are pure,
whatsoever things are lovely,
whatsoever things are of good report;
if there be any virtue
and if there be any praise,
think on these things.

Philippians 4:8...KJV

~:::~

I'm happy to say most of my weekend was spent
 stitching on my current antique reproduction sampler ~
Lydia Barnes Pidgeon 1827...lots
of progress was made!

Wishing you all a wonderful week filled 
with lots of sunshine!

Kindly, Tammy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I love going to the fair just to see the animals as well. Lots of beautiful animals. Happy Stitching! ~ C's Cross Stitch Creations ~ http://christiescrossstitchcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! The animals are the best part of the fair. I loved seeing all your pics. The goat is beautiful and that chocolate bunny, so sweet! Looking forward to seeing your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved looking at all those lovely animals...as a matter of fact I took the stroll twice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, thanks for sharing them.
    Love the curly Goat.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Angora Goat. He reminds me of my poodles. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. รวมเกมสล็อตไว้เยอะที่สุดของทุกค่าย
    สมัครสมาชิกฟรี ฝาก-ถอน ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ รวดเร็ว ด้วยระบบออโต้

    สล็อตjoker

    ReplyDelete