Friday, August 26, 2016

Studio Workes of Scattered Seed Samplers ~

Welcome dear needlefolk friends!

Happy Friday to you...hope you 
enjoyed a great week! 

I love to change my needle keeps with the 
changing of the seasons...

I forgot to mention on Wednesday's post that
this most handsome squirrel is also a needle keeper!


He's a wonderful old fellow from Germany,
hand carved from Black Forest Wood.


He has a fresh stash of my favorite 
John James Petite No. 28 needles tucked into 
his little larder!


Needles are available in
 my Etsy Shoppe...Click HERE

Do you have a special needle keeper?

~))):::(((~

Schoolgirl Samplar Club Update...


One of the Weeks Dye Works threads 
was on a short back order, received a shipping
notice that they have shipped and are in transit...YAY!



Patterns are all printed and ready to go!



The little club token included with the kits 
will be this sweet little ruler charm!


I love them...added one to my favorite
stitching bag as a zipper pull!

I'll be busy cutting linen this weekend.

The tentative date for kits to ship
 is scheduled for...on OR before September 6th.

~))):::(((~

   
I'm starting to notice on my evening walks
 the days are getting shorter!

Walked with my husband here on the farm
last night, look what we found on our walking path...


One large mushroom all by itself!



We laid a dime on top to show its size!

~))):::(((~

I'm excited to share with you a new
Company page I've created through Facebook...

 Please visit me...

Please click onto either photo above or name below...


Please visit my new page and check it out...
by clicking that you "LIKE" would be greatly appreciated!

I'll be adding and updating on a regular basis,
and sharing special things that won't be 
offered any place else!

~))):::(((~

Weekend Soul Food...

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you:
not as the world giveth, give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled, 
neither let it be afraid."

John 14:27...KJV


~))):::(((~


Hoping a wonderful weekend lies ahead for ALL!

Blessings to All,
Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment