Friday, October 23, 2015

Afternoon Tea...

Hello friends!

We've been spoiled here all week enjoying unseasonably
 warm 70° weather...one day it even hit 80°!

But, all good things must come to an end, 
and today it's back to reality...dreary October weather!


It's hard to believe next Saturday will be
HALLOWEEN, are you ready....


As a kid growing up in Milwaukee, I always remember 
Halloween falling on the coldest, rainy day of 
October, but it never stopped us from
 going Trick~Or~Treating!


It's always fun to see the Amish out shopping...


Out of focus, but looking at antifreeze...LOL!


How cute is that!!!


Here in the Studio, I'm in the planning stage of new
things to come for 2016...


Inspired by this sign, Scattered Seed Samplers
will be adding some new ideas!

I'll be sharing more information over the next 
several months...stay tuned!


I only have time for this short post today...


I look forward to visiting again on Monday.


Weekend Soul Food ~

My defense is of God, 
which saveth the upright in heart.

Psalm 7:10...KJV


Wishing you all a
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Weekend of fun!

Please join me for afternoon tea,
Kindly, Tammy


5 comments:

  1. Love your posts. OMG - Halloween already? I too remember going trick or treating no matter the weather. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is going by just too fast for me! That's quite a header picture. Ooh, intrigue! Will stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also grew up in a Milwaukee suburb, and I too can remember Trick or Treat was always cold and rainy.
    We always made our own costumes too, that was the real fun of it. :)
    Can't wait to see what your new adventures will be.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting Tammy....will be waiting & watching for your next post....blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy: You are a tease, I will be waiting to see what you have for us.
    Happy Fall.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete