Monday, June 2, 2014

~ Sampler Sneak Peek ~

I would like to kindly thank everyone for ALL the 
wonderful comments, personal emails and
phone calls in response to my first pattern release
last week....it was TRULY appreciated!

Hoping everyone enjoyed a wonderful weekend. 

On Sunday, we had rain most of the day and at 
times very heavy pouring rain, which completely 
flattened all my flowering chive plants :(  

On the bright side ~ it gave me a chance to finish 
stitching the little sampler I've been working on and
even had time to get it framed....

~ This is a peek of the upper right corner ~

This will be a little sampler with a design area of approximately 
5W by 4 H.....soon to be released in the next couple
of weeks.

************

Does anyone collect antique "Lusterware" pincushions ?


This sweet little antique Dutch Girl pincushion will 
be for sale in my Etsy shoppe later today.


She is in excellent condition, so if you are interested....please 
check it out.

************
Do you have "Morel Mushrooms" where you live?


Here is a picture of what they look like in the woods....usually 
found near dead Elm trees.


The growing & harvesting season is short, but the price per 
pound is VERY high!


The are traditionally rolled in flour and then fried in butter....you can't
eat too many of them, as they are very rich!


 I will only be preparing this small amount for my family and I.

************


I love the sound of busy bees buzzing around....this is such a 
wonderful old picture of a bee skep.

************

~ Inspiration to think upon ~


~ WEEKLY SOUL FOOD ~

Gracious words are like honeycomb, sweetness to 
the soul and health to the body.


Until Friday....hope YOUR week is busy & productive!

Country Blessings from Scattered Seed Samplers....

~ Kindly, Tammy ~

1 comment:

  1. Love the sneak peek! And I really like the quote/verse above with the bird on pendant. Hmmm...I think it would make a sweet little sampler.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete