Monday, October 6, 2014

~ Coming Soon....Sneak Peek ~

Hello dear friends and stitchers.

Is it really Monday already!

This weekend just flew by, and all I did was
non stop stitching on my soon to be released Winter pattern.

With lots of changes I'm now behind schedule, but hope
to finish the final stitching by tomorrow.

As promised on Friday here is a sneak peek....


~ Coming Soon.....Lady Rachel Ruth ~

I'm dedicating the title for this sampler to my  
granddaughter Rachel Ruth Black, who is 
truly a little Lady!


The TB is for my initials, but you'll have to wait to see where I 
placed the RB initials for Rachel.

I've stitched the model using overdyed threads, so it's a tough 
decision to decide whether to antique it or not after 
the stitching is complete?

I'll keep you posted on Friday's blog :)

*******

This morning the sunlight was shining just right on some of 
my sheep....


~ Two Original Dayton Hudson Department Store Sheep
and One Old Goat ~


They are made with chalkware heads attached to a piece of wood
that is then covered with real sheep's wool....I added old
sheep bells around their necks.

*******

Last Friday I mentioned that we might see our first snow.....


We did not get any snow here in West Salem, but on our way
to Tomah, which is only 30 minutes away they did
get a light dusting!

*******


The hills are starting to change colors.


~ Autumn's Beauty ~

*******

I've had this log cabin bird house sitting on the back porch for
years and was so surprised to discovery that bees
were coming out of it!


I've had this birdhouse for about 22 years, and
it's getting nice and weathered looking.


Hopefully the bees were just checking it out!


I'll have to keep my eyes open to see if they have more
permanent ideas!

*******

I have never in my life seen anything like these next photos....


While on a road trip we passed this pizza place called 
Moose Jaw and all their delivery vehicles 
had these large Moose's attached to the hoods!


Very different!!

*******

The evening skies have been to pretty lately.  Here are 
a few of my favorites....


So peaceful looking!


Wow....this was just awesome!


~ WEEKLY SOUL FOOD ~


And I say unto you, Ask, and
it shall be given you; 

seek, and ye shall find;

knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

~ Luke 11:9....KJV ~

*******

Have a wonderful week my friends, 
and please check back on Friday to see what's
new.

Scattered Seed Blessings,
~ Kindly, Tammy ~



4 comments:

  1. I would order pizza delivered just to see these guys .... hilarious! Excited to see the new pattern reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hoot the pizza delivery picture was! Just too funny....so looking forward to seeing next pattern already so beautiful. Many blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the Moose on the roofs of the cars ~ too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy
    I did not realize you are that close to Tomah. Do you attend the Cran Fest? I have gone a few times. Always get some great Cran treats and new recipes.

    Love those pizza cars. What a hoot! Great advertising. Thanks for sharing your world thru your blog.

    Pam in Iowa

    ReplyDelete