Friday, October 24, 2014

~ Hannah's Thankful Heart ~ Just Released ~

Welcome everyone to this Friday's posting.

It's always an exciting day for me when I have a new
pattern to release!

Just in time for Thanksgiving next month,
please meet Hannah....


~Hannah's Thankful Heart ©2014 Scattered Seed Samplers~

This sweet pinkeep commemorates the 'First Thanksgiving'
which was celebrated by the Pilgrims after their
first harvest in the New World in 1621.

Hannah is a sweet and sassy turkey, and she is wearing a 
heart around her neck!

The 'IHS' symbolizes "Jesus Savior of Mankind".

 Stitch count ~ 133W by 72H
Model linen ~ 35ct WDW ~ Confederate Grey 
Design area ~ 8.31W by 4.5H
Finished pinkeep size ~ 9"W by 5"H OR framed as a sampler
Thread used ~ (10) DMC colors

Hannah is available in my Etsy shoppe.

 And is available to shop owners
 through my distributors Hoffman, Norden Crafts,
or directly through me.

♥ Hope you like Hannah! ♥

♥♥♥

I just love Marigold's they are one of my favorite flowers,
so when I saw this big house with a 
white picket fence surrounded with Marigold's
I just had to take a picture.....


Wow....that's a lot of Marigold's!

♥♥♥

With Christmas just around the corner, I'll share another one
of my Judy Condon books...


~ Holidays at a Country Home ~
by Judy Condon

Softcover ~ 144 pages
Copyright 2011


~ Table of Contents ~
Featured Homes 


I love the weathered birdhouse sitting on the red bench!
Check out the old dough bowl filled with sewing
goodies :)


Wonderful bed coverlets and primitive dolls.


Beautiful old sampler!


What great Christmas ambiance to have a red door!


More little samplers.....I always get out my magnifying glass
to get a close look at samplers featured in books
and magazines.


Old crocks and chalkware Santa's.


Hope you enjoyed a glimpse of this lovely book filled
with great decorating ideas.

♥♥♥

While out and about I passed these grazing horses....


They didn't seem to mind their picture being taken!


However, they did start to get a little curious!


This horse reminds me of one I had growing up.

♥♥♥



~ STUDIO NEWS ~

I've just starting designing some small Christmas 
projects.  I'll share more about them 
next week.

I'll be sharing not one but four very exciting
news flashes hopefully very soon!

The waiting is just killing me!

Three of them are packages I'm waiting for,
and the other one is a follow up phone call to
a call I recently received from a very
 special and well know lady in the sampler industry.
She said she would call me back in November
with all the detail information :)

♥♥♥

~ WEEKLY SOUL FOOD ~

In everything give thanks.  ~1 Thessalonians 5:18...KJV ~

Thank you very much for stopping by and visiting
with me today.

I TRULY appreciate  ALL the 
kindness & encouraging words that I've received this first 
year of designing!

Blessings from the Studio of
Scattered Seed Samplers
~ Kindly, Tammy ~








4 comments:

  1. Oh so glad to see a Thanksgiving design--one of my favorite holidays and often overlooked between Halloween and Christmas. Keep those creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, I love Hannah, she is one fine bird. You are doing a wonderful job with your designing. They just keep getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah is a beauty! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us ...blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful turkey!!!! I do love this sampler--you did a great job!
    I'm lucky to have found your blog, wandering around through other blogs!
    I like Thanksgiving, too, and it's nice to see lovely designs for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete