Friday, October 10, 2014

~Winter Hare Coming Next Week~

Hello Friday friends and stitchers.

There is much talk going on amongst my 
Studio rabbit friends.....


There's a rumor that a new rabbit sampler friend will be joining us 
here in the Studio next week!


I wonder what she'll look like?


...and I wonder what color she'll be?


Do you know her name?   Yes, I heard it's 

~ Lady Rachel Ruth ~


Oh boy, I can hardly wait to see her!


I think she might be arriving on MONDAY!

The boss was in here late last night working on framing....


Yeah....this old frame with a 11" by 14" opening will
work perfectly for framing the new arrival.

If every thing works as planned over the weekend....everyone
will FINALLY get to meet Lady Rachel Ruth :)

*******

I would like to share a great Christmas book with you....


~ Stockings Were Hung ~
by Judy Condon
Softcover ~ 144 pages


Each chapter features different country homes.


It's filled from cover to cover with great holiday decorating ideas.


What a wonderful way to enjoy the evening after a busy day.


I love enjoying a good hot cup of Mocha Latte while 
paging through a good book!


The busy holiday season will be upon us before we know it!


Now is a good time to start planning some new decorating
ideas.


This book preview is one of many in a series of 
country decorating ideas by Judy Condon.

I love her series of books and have collected just about
all of them over the years....definitely a 

 ~ 5 Star Rating ~

*******

Have a relaxing weekend my friends.

Scattered Seed Blessings,
~ Kindly, Tammy ~

11 comments:

  1. Hurry monday hurry, I want to meet Lady Rachel Ruth.
    Love the Bunny so vintage looking.
    The frame is beautiful.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine,

      I'm excited to reveal this sampler....hope everyone will like it! Kindly, Tammy

      Delete
  2. Love the large Bunny!!! Looking forward to Lady Rachel Ruth!! Can you share with me the name of the little sampler and designer of the forget me not hanging on your wall, so sweet!!!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim,

      The little sampler in the photo is by The Scarlet Letter. If you go to her web site this pattern is still available, www.scarlet-letter.com Click on the tab that says Samplers, then type in the search bar Shepherd and Shepherdess and this pattern will come up. You can purchase either just the pattern for $6.00 or as a kit with silk for $35.00. Wonderful little pair of samplers, I just love them! Kindly, Tammy

      Delete
  3. Waiting......oh so excited! Love the book you shared...blessings for a wonderful weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LaNelle,

      Happy to heard you enjoyed the book :) Have a lovely weekend! Kindly, Tammy

      Delete
  4. Patiently waiting to see Lady Rachel Ruth.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn,

      Hope you won't be disappointed! I had a wonderful time stitching her, and looking forward to Monday :) Kindly, Tammy

      Delete
  5. Oh Joy, another rabbit chart; can there ever be enough of them??? Lady Rachel Ruth will be coming to my home so soon. I can't wait; and the good thing--I can get it at my local shop. The frame size makes me so happy, this is going to be a sizable piece. I can hardly wait--oh wait, I said that already, didn't I. You are doing wonderful work Tammy. It is so great that you are designing now. You know though that I am waiting for that one particular piece (you know which one I mean...). Candace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candace,

      I'm happy to tell you that the sampler your referring to will be coming in the Spring, and will be the sampler that I dedicate to my rabbit friend Abby :) It will be hard to wait for BOTH of us!

      Delete
    2. May I just say yippee and yippee again. That will help me get through the winter, waiting for the spring. I knew you would know which sampler I was referring to... Bring on the winter, that is the only way through to the spring.

      Delete