Friday, October 31, 2014

~ Lovely Lakeside Linen ~

Hello and welcome dear friends.

Wishing you....


Happy Halloween Greetings!

Can you believe tomorrow will be NOVEMBER 1st!

*******

I'll have to start today's post by saying how truly disappointed
I'm with the SLOW delivery on the packages I've 
been waiting for!

BUT

I'm very excited and thrilled beyond belief to share with 
you the ONE that has arrived so far....


~ Lovely Lakeside Linen ~

I so happy to say that I'll proudly be endorsing Lakeside Linen
on my stitched models.



 Eight of my favorite colours ~

Vintage Lentil
Vintage Pearled Barley
Vintage Light Exampler
Vintage Exampler
Vintage Butter Cream
Vintage Pecan Butter
Vintage Sand Dune
Vintage Pear

They arrived just in time for the Christmas sampler 
I'm working on!

*******

As I was walking out to get the mail today I noticed a 
bright splash of color nestled into the branches 
of our Arborvitae tree....


 These are the red berries produced by 
climbing Bittersweet Nightshade.

Edible for some birds.

  However, the berry is 
poisonous to humans and livestock.

*******

This past week we've had lots of high winds and most
of the leaves have now fallen to the ground.

While out running errands we pulled over to take a quick
picture of these two nice looking guard dogs....


The first thing that caught my eye was all the bright leaves.....then
 we noticed the two dogs!

*******

What do you want too do?
  I don't know?
 What do you want too do....


I love to listen to the loud chitter chatter of the birds this
time of year, especially the crows.

*******

While at a flea market I found what was once an old clock....


The clockworks were all missing, but I've added a couple
little glass shelves and turned it into a useful
display shelf for my collection of
Stafford shire sheep.


It's always fun to make something useful again instead of 
throwing it out!

*******


~ Studio News ~

Last night I finished up all the charting on my Christmas sampler,
and today I pulled
all the threads & cut the linen.

Yeah, I'll start stitching tonight....using the  
 the lovely Lakeside Linen
36ct. Pecan Butter :)

I'm hoping by Monday another one of my packages will have
arrived!

*******

~ WEEKLY SOUL FOOD ~

He that followeth after righteousness
and mercy findeth life, 
righteousness, and honor.

~Proverbs 21:21....KJV ~

*******

Enjoy a safe and fun Halloween night!

Blessings from Scattered Seed Samplers,
~ Kindly, Tammy ~

Trick or Treat   <]:^)







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabric, it is always nice to recieve a package in the mail, love your fall pictures, the dogs look like they are posing for you.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. If ever there was something that could be considered "Homespun elegance", it is a linen cloth with a name like Vintage Lentil. love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. Dog gifts

    ReplyDelete