Friday, May 29, 2015

~ Monday Sign Up ~

Hello friends...how was your week?

I've been busy getting everything organized for 
"The Sheepish Needle" Samplar Club's 
early enrollment, which will start
next week.


I will share the complete details on Monday...yippee!

♦♦

~ Humble Hare Handwork Club News ~

A full tutorial for the first kit
"From Me to Thee" Strawberry Pinkeep
is scheduled for Monday, June 22nd, right here
on my blog...mark your calendars!

♦♦

~ Little Sparrow Pinkeep Club News ~

I'm excited knowing my weekend will be spent with
needle and thread...


Just a small sneak peek!

After finalizing the new pattern for the next kit...the first few
stitches were made last night!

The scheduled ship day is the first day of Summer, June 21st.

♦♦

There has been a lot of talk about the premier issue
of the new magazine "Punch Needle & Primitive Stitcher",
for those who may not have heard about this new magazine
or are still trying to decide if you want to subscribe, I'd
like to share my issue with you...


I was so excited to receive my first issue, it was beyond
my expectations!


High quality paper is used with very little advertising!
~ 51 pages total ~

There is a total of 16 projects, I'll share just the photos
of 9 of them to give you a good glimpse of this
beautiful magazine....


 ~ God Bless Our Home ~ 
designed by Maja Matjes Szilagyi ~ The Snowflake Diaries
(cross stitch)


~ Market Shears ~
Design by Shawn Williams ~ Threads That Bind
(punch needle)


~ Olde New England Garden ~
Designed by Doreen Frost ~ Vermont Harvest Folk Art
(punch needle)


~ In God We Trust ~
Designed by Isabella Abbiati ~ The Primitive Hare
(cross stitch)


~Red Bank School Sampler ~
A sampler reproduction from the collection of 
designer Simona Bussiglieri ~ Mani di dona
(cross stitch)


~ Americana Abe ~
Designed by Joyce Reed ~ Joyce Reed Folk Art
(cross stitch)


~ Olde Goat ~
Designed by Lori Brechlin ~ Notforgotten Farm
(punch needle)


Primitive Sheep & Tulip Pins
Designed by Teresa Miller ~ Teresa's Primitive Treasures
(punch needle)


~ Liberty Parade ~
Designed by Sandra Sullivan ~ Homespun Elegance
(cross stitch)


~ back cover ~


If you would like to subscribe...here is the info :)

♦♦

Many of you who follow my blog know that I love to 
collect "Lions", this last photo is a very 
special treat....



My husbands best friend just got back from a trip to Africa!

He took this picture in the Serengeti, which is located in 
Northern Tanzania.

  The Serengeti is vast and beautiful;
 it's one of Africa's most captivating safari areas,
and one of the most famous parks of Africa.

Even the tour guide after 35 years of doing guided tours was
amazed at the large number of Lions lounging in
this tree.....they counted a total of 22 Lions ~ wow!

♦♦

~ Weekend Soul Food ~

Lord, I believe;
help thou mine unbelief.

~ Mark 9:24...KJV ~

♦♦

Looking forward to sharing again on Monday.

Enjoy your weekend...take time to relax!

Kindly, Tammy
Scattered Seed Samplers














4 comments:

  1. You are certainly a very busy lady.
    That last picture is truly awesome. I have never seen anything like that before. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear there is going to be a tutorial for the strawberry pin cushion, I am certainly going to need it. The stitching I can do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add me to the flock!! I'll be watching for the sign up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy: I am so excited about the new series I love sheep, I plan on signing up, I put a link on my post today for your new series, I hope you do not mind, thank-you for the information on the new magazine, I am excited for this issue.
    I have never seen a lion pack so relaxes in picture before, wow what a beautiful picture.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete