Friday, May 15, 2015

~ Shell Rings...Coming Soon ~

Friday greetings to my special "flock" of friends!

Hope your week was a special one!


It always amazes me how the Lord created each of us to look so 
different from one another...yet whats in our hearts can
make us kindred spirits!

♦♦♦

~ Humble Hare Handwork Club News ~

I spent yesterday morning at the print shop and I'm happy
to say that I've started shipping out the first kit ~

"From Me to Thee" Strawberry Pinkeep



Everyone's package will be shipped by Saturday the 16th.



Watch for your package to arrive next week!

If you've been thinking about joining there is still time  
 and you'll be able to receive this first kit.

Humble Hare Handwork full year memberships are available 
through my Etsy Shop ~

Here is the direct link for the yearly membership listing ~


OR

Take advantage of the quarterly installment plan ~

The installment plan is four quarterly payments of $32.40 each,
approximately every three months.

You choose which payment method you prefer.

~ invoiced through PayPal ~ OR
~ credit card over the phone by calling me at
(608) 799-4418 (Studio...call anytime)

If you choose the PayPal invoice method, I will need you to
provide your email address for sending the invoice, plus
a shipping address to receive the kits.

♦♦♦

~ Scattered Studio News ~

I always love when the mailman delivers the 
new issue of Needlework Retailer...


The May/June issue just arrived in today's mail!



I was over joyed to find that my Distributor Norden Crafts
had placed an advertisement for my recent pattern ~

"Faithful Friend" ~ Tool Tray


This pattern is available for purchase through my Etsy
Shop.  Here is the direct link ~




The tray is made my using either an oval or square frame 
and drilling two small holes on each end to feed 
the ribbon through.

♦♦♦

I've got some great news, with so many inquires on the
Amber Shell rings from the Humble Hare Handwork Club Kit
I've decided to add them to my Etsy shop...


~ Amber Shell Rings ~



~ Tortoise Green Shell Rings ~



~ Smoke Grey Shell Rings ~



~ White Pearl Shell Rings ~



~ Small White Pearl Shell Rings ~

 The listings for these shell rings will be added to my
Etsy Shop next week...I'll keep you updated!

♦♦♦

Mama Robin's babies are getting ready to take flying lessons ...


There are four little ones in the nest...three are sleeping and
this one is looking for a snack!



Mama Robin was definitely squawking at me as I stood on my
little ladder to take this picture!

♦♦♦

~ Weekend Soul Food ~

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted,
forgiving one another, even as God for 
Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

~ Ephesians 4:32...KJV ~

♦♦♦

Have a really great weekend and please 
stop back on Monday!

Kindly, Tammy
Scattered Seed Samplers











5 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy: What a wonderful post, I need to get my pennies together I love the Strawbeey Pinkeeps wow so sweet, I love the green shell rings, I have to go to your Etsy shop now.

    Many Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always. I'm excited to have the shell rings available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shell rings look good enough to eat! Love the amber and white. Aww, the birdies, so cute. Great post. Off to check out your Etsy page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, I can't wait to get my kit! Thanks for adding the shell rings! I love the green.....have never seen them in that color. Have a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete