Friday, May 22, 2015

~ The Sheepish Needle...Coming Soon ~

Hello friends....do you have anything special planned 
for this Memorial Day Weekend?

I'm hoping for a quiet relaxing weekend, just spending
some quality time getting caught up on yard work...weeds 
are out of control and flowers are patiently waiting to be planted!

♦♦♦

I totally love ~ love ~ love doing club kits, but I need one
more club to keep me busy all year long!

I'm very excited to announce a new club addition....


♦ The Sheepish Needle ♦ Samplar Club ♦

My three favorite themes when choosing a samplar to stitch
would be Sheep, Rabbits and Birds.

For years my stitching passion for sheep samplars kept me
on the road traveling from shop to shop seeking 
them out!

The question was recently asked on Primitive Stitchers Society;
'What kind of charts are in your stash?'

The comments were very interesting and eye opening, confirming
there are LOTS of ladies who are just as passionate about
SHEEP as I am!

More information about 
The Sheepish Needle will follow over the next 
several weeks.

The first club kit is scheduled to ship around July 20th.

I'm over the moon excited about starting this new club....do you
love sheep samplars?  

♦♦♦

The past couple of weeks our old Scottie dog Winston
 was really sick and gave us all a real scare!

After a visit to the vet and some meds he's back to normal.

He is the 'King' of the farmhouse and has found 
a new spot to sleep...


During his recovery he decided to start sleeping in the 
doorway to the kitchen, we all have to step
over him...but we don't mind!

♦♦♦

Oh, how is wish there were more hours in a day, 
I would love to spend time gardening...


~ Through the Garden Gate ~
by Judy Condon

Soft cover, 144 pages.



I need some fresh ideas for this old farmhouse!



I like the old ladder in the corner...I'll have to go
rummaging through our sheds to see if I can come up 
with one!



Okay, this farmhouse reminds me of ours, and I really
like the black urns & flags...I can do that!



I have plenty of rabbits, in fact one really
similar to this one!



Bee skeps, a big weakness of mine...I need some of these
neat bee hutches!



I can always find plenty of new ideas from this great
series of books.

♦♦♦

This afternoon there were two deer standing in our field looking
toward the farmhouse...


They were to far away and I couldn't get a descent 
picture...rats!



They quickly spotted me and took off running!

♦♦♦

~ Weekend Soul Food ~

Know ye that the Lord he is God:
it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

~ Psalm 100:3...KJV ~

♦♦♦

Have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Kindly, Tammy
Scattered Seed Samplers








2 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful weekend too. Enjoy being outside doing your yard work. Wanted to let you know how excited I am to have received my first "Hare" kit--From Me To Thee--Strawberry Pinkeep. I can't wait to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scotties. Your Winston is funny. Enjoy the sunny days we will get this weekend. I will be in the garden also.

    ReplyDelete