Monday, May 18, 2015

~ Simple Country Living ~

 Hello everyone near and far...welcome to my 
simple country life here in West Salem, Wisconsin!

I'm happy to say that the first Humble Hare Handwork Club kits
and all weekend orders have all been filled and shipped...YAY!

Tomorrow, I'll be listing in my Etsy shop those beautiful
shell rings that I shared on Friday's post.

♦♦♦

I'm excited to share some great pictures of our
newest "hare~friend" here on the farm...


This new hare~friend has very dark chocolate brown 
markings above his eyes...we've named him Henry!


We don't know for sure if this is a "fellow" but seems to have a 
definite boyish look!


He has a great personality and very friendly!


Plus, he's a great listener!


This photo is not as clear as the others, but you can really
see the large brown eyes and dark eyebrows.

♦♦♦

Remember my new baby Robin from last Friday....


After weekend flying lessons, the nest is all empty now!


Once they decide to leave the nest...there's no going back!

♦♦♦

My chive plants love this beautiful weather...


Looks like this rabbit is taking time to smell the chives!


I love to harvest my chives by chopping and freezing...then we
can enjoy them year around!

♦♦♦

Do you love lilacs? 


I sure do....so sad that their spring visit is so short!

♦♦♦

I'm hoping to get these flowers planted in my 
urns....


Plus, I need to go flower shopping for some of my 
other favorites!

♦♦♦

While on a Sunday drive yesterday, look at the 
powerful picture my son, Sam, took.

  This is just picture~perfect....I love, love, love this!


"I do set my bow in the cloud and it shall be for a token
of a covenant between me and the earth."
~ Genesis 9:13...KJV ~

♦♦♦

This one's also spectacular...


Evening skies above the Great Mississippi River.

♦♦♦

This week I'll be gathering my ideas to get started on the
next Little Sparrow Pinkeep Club kit....stayed tuned
for future updates!


♦♦♦

~ Weekly Soul Food ~

Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the heathen,
I will be exalted in the earth.

~ Psalm 46:10...KJV ~

♦♦♦

Enjoy a great week my friends!

Kindly, Tammy
Scattered Seed Samplers




5 comments:

  1. That was a lovely way to start my day, first Henry and then that beautiful rainbow. I thought of the promise first thing too. Thank you. I look forward to getting the first kit in the mail this week. I am so excited to start it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a wonderful appreciation for nature and all its wonderful creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our little toy poodle is named Henry. He is sitting in my lap right now. :)
    What a beautiful Spring post.
    Your son's pictures are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tammy, my kit came today for the first Humble Hare Club!! The colors are even more beautiful than the pictures reflect...and my goodness, do I love the wee little hare. Your personal touches are just so special. I know what I'll be doing after supper tonight!

    Thank you ever so much for the beauty of this first kit. Makes me want to see the rest of the Club selections right now.

    Diane in North Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  5. ไม่อยากเสี่ยง เจอเว็บโกง หรือหาเว็บประจำอยู่
    เรามีเว็บดีเว็บดังมาแนะนำต้องเว็บนี้เลย

    สล็อต666

    ReplyDelete