Friday, May 2, 2014

~ Beautiful Spring Day ~

What a busy day I've had so far... 
the sun is shining, the birds are all singing and
I definitely have "Spring Fever"!

Up early, house work all done,
birds fed, errands all taken care of....now for
some "ME" time. 

Remember that antique punch needle mat that I 
posted a photo off last week, well I 
finally found a good place for
it on top of a table with an
old sewing box on top.

~ Old wood sewing tool box on punchneedle mat ~

~ Inside is a nice divided tray that lifts out ~

~ A better photo of my Mother Rabbit Rug ~

I was so disappointed in the quality of the photo I posted
a few days back of this wonderful rug that
my friend made me....that I just
had to try to get a
  better photo :)

I'm much happier with this photo, it shows the
true colors much better!


~ Multiplication Table I stitched back in 2011 ~

Thought I would share this sampler that was
stitched back in 2011.  I used Needlepoint
silk and Lakeside linen for this
sampler.
~ Pond in the back of our farm ~


This is a group of farm photos taken on
April 22nd,  I'm just now getting
around to posting them!

~ Same pond ~ just a little closer view ~

~ Old "Cow Path" in the open field ~

~ Old fence post, barbed wire & vines ~

~ Wooded area on the farm ~

~ Neat old fallen tree ~

~ Moss covered rocks ~


 ~ Inspirations for the day ~
Get out & enjoy
the simple things surrounding
YOU....you'll be amazed at what you might find!!


My youngest son Sam (21), just pulled his
1968 Dodge Charger
"THE GENERAL LEE"
out of the barn shed....this car's engine
is so loud you can hear it from a mile away, plus
it's even got the "dixie" horns on it!

This is the first complete vintage car
restoration project he did back when he was only
(14), with the help of my Irishman husband.

It's a really "hot" car that draws a lot of
attention where ever he takes it!!

I'll try to get some photos to share.


Until tomorrow...smile :)
It's the best medicine and it doesn't cost a penny!

~ Kindly, Tammy ~


No comments:

Post a Comment