Friday, May 9, 2014

~ Busy Weekend Coming Up ~

Last night I enjoyed the 
peaceful sounds of an awesome
thunderstorm!

This morning everything looks
so bright and green, the air smells fresh, and
the birds are singing such happy songs.


I always look forward to spring time
and all the fun events that are 
going on.  

~ Sweet Little Chalkware Lamb ~

~ My favorite antique show starts today ~

For those of you who my live close enough to Rochester, Minnesota this is
absolutely a wonderful show.  If you've never gone, and are looking
for something to do this weekend....please check it out!

~ Another lovely show coming up ~

This is also another great show in the small country town
of Stockholm, Wisconsin.  Another fun weekend
to look forward to.

~ Unraveling wool sheep tape measure ~

I will be listing three different tape measures later tonight in my
Ebay shoppe ~ as three seperate auctions ~ with low starting bids of .99¢ ~ the auctions will be  7 day auctions ~ starting today 5/9 and ending next Friday, 5/16.
These are hard to find tape measures that have been
discontinued.  Best wishes...if you plan to bid :)
~ Cat playing with a ball of yarn tape measure ~

~ Sheep tape measure ~

So, if you're interested in a fun tape measure for your
sewing bag...check out these three tape's that
are looking for a good new home!
~ Look what popped up overnight ~

I just can't help but admire the pretty bright yellow color of
"Dandelions"...even though they can be a lot of TROUBLE!

~ Friends of the Dandelion ~

I love the contrast of the bright yellow &
soft purples of these little violets.
~ I'm not sure what this is, but it sure smells good ~



I'm not sure when I'm going to "Gold Rush"?
I may not get a chance to post until Saturday evening...so please
stop back tomorrow later in the day.

Get out and enjoy a wonderful
spring weekend, plus Sunday is
Mother's Day.

Take care, until tomorrow

~ Kindly, Tammy ~



1 comment:

  1. The bottom picture with blue flowers is called creeping charlie or robins run... it has a lot of names. some curse it as an invasive weed, but i love it and allow it in my garden as a groundcover.

    ReplyDelete