Saturday, May 3, 2014

~ Country Boy "Winston" ~

I'd like to introduce you to my friend ~

"Good King Winston"
of the farmhouse.

This is Winston.....after a long, cold winter!  He's 
getting to be an old lad, but has an 
outstanding personality!

~ Please GROOM me! ~

Locally, some of the car washes are now offering "Pet Washes".
This sounds like a great way to get
Winston handsome again :)

So, the next time to see this lad,
he'll probably look like a totally different Scottie.
~ My Great Grandma's Doll ~

In this big old farmhouse, there's a room I call
"The East Wing"
It's a long narrow room facing the east,
that is used as a storage room.

I had gone in looking for something else, but
ending up finding this packed away
in storage.


~ The little old rocking chair fits here perfectly ~

My mom had this doll for a long time,
and before she passed away
in 2007, she gave the doll to me...for save keeping.

~ She's wearing a pin that was my Grandma's ~

I was told over the years, that
she has real human hair!

I've decided to put her out in my
Studio this weekend...where I can enjoy
her presence.

~ Check out the sweet little boots ~

~ Old pincushion ~ one of my MANY favorite things to collect ~


It's hard to believe that this week is
almost over....it just flew by
so quickly!


Enjoy your Saturday and I hope you'll
find time to fit in some stitching!

Until tomorrow,
~ Kindly, Tammy ~




1 comment:

  1. Oh the stories she could tell. A hug to Winston .... I can tell he's a very good boy! :-)

    ReplyDelete